Cornwall Aviation Services (CAS)
Airworthiness Review Certificate
The following ARC-related services are available:
- ARC Initial issue
- ARC renewal
- Airworthiness review of the aircraft
- Airworthiness review of the Aircraft Technical Records
- ARC submission to CAA (Civil Aviation Authority)
- Liaison and resolution management with CAA
- CAA requirements for the issue of an ARC
Maintenance price plans are available upon request
Dunkeswell 01404 642024
Bodmin 01208 821535
SCHEDULED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
GA (General aviation) Annuals and Aircraft ARCs (Airworthiness Review Certificate)
At CAS (Cornwall Aviation Services) we offer a wide range of general aviation aircraft maintenance plans and options to suit all operational needs, from G-Reg, N-Reg, LAA types, BMAA, BGA. Annuals, 50 hours and ARC.
Aircraft – Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, De Havilland, Eurofox, Evector, Lancair, Maule, Mooney, Nord, Piper, Robin Robinson, Rockwell, Rotorways and Socata [OD9] have all been managed, serviced and rectified by our Licenced Aircraft Engineers (LAE).
Our vast experience with all types of General Aviation aircraft allows us to provide a fast and efficient maintenance experience.
- Airworthiness Review Certificate renewal and extension
- Approved Maintenance Programme production and management
- Aircraft and engine records management
- Flight Manual management
- Airworthiness Directive management
- Modification management